OFFICIALLY THE FIRST FESTIVAL OF THE YEAR
- THE CITY WALLS Sat 4th 19:30PM - 20:00PM
THE RED SUNS Sat 4th 20:30PM - 21:00PM
MERCURY13 Sat 4th 21:30PM - 22:30PM
- Ticket Access: Saturday Wristband, 3 Day Wristband, Delegate Pass
- EVERYTHING EVERYTHING / DARWIN DEEZ / DELPHIC / MELODY'S ECHO CHAMBER / ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER / DUTCH UNCLES / STEALING SHEEP / DRENGE / PINS / SAVAGES / WAVE MACHINES AND MANY MORE ARTISTS
- ACTS JOIN PREVIOUSLY CONFIRMED ARTISTS SUCH AS THE WALKMEN / DEXYS / ENTER SHIKARI / MOUNT KIMBIE / KING KRULE / ALUNAGEORGE / TOY AND MORE FOR 3 DAYS OF MUSICAL MAYHEM
OVER 360 ARTISTS IN OVER 25 VENUES ACROSS 3 DAYS
WRISTBAND GAINS ENTRY TO ALL SHOWS
LIMITED AMOUNT OF £40 WRISTBANDS AVAILABLE UNTIL 2nd MARCH- PRICE INCREASE AFTER SO EARLY PURCHASE ADVISED
£25 DAILY WRISTBANDS AVAILABLE
3 Day Wristband £40 / 3 Day Delegate pass £80
- Sound City is thrilled to confirm an incredible array of exciting new names for the UK's first festival of the year. Famed for showcasing the most exciting acts in the world right now, Sound City is a thrilling three day rock n' rollercoaster and a first opportunity to catch the globes most boundary pushing artists in one place before they hit the summer festival circuit. Last year saw Mercury Music Prize winners Alt-J, Jake Bugg and Django Django perform before the bands released critically and commercially acclaimed albums later in the year and previous performances have included early shows from Florence and the Machine, The Maccabees and Ed Sheeran. Sound City is a snapshot of everything that is vital in music right now.
- Noah and the Whale are used to playing huge venues but will play a much more intimate show in Liverpool at the Anglican Cathedral, the perfect setting for a much fuller sound that belies their more folksy beginnings. The band release their fourth album 'Heart Of Nowhere' in May and will showcase tracks from it at this very special show.