The Black-E plays host to NoFit State Circus, on their first visit to Liverpool to lead ‘Take A Walk on The Wild Side’ - a very special Circus show. Firenza Guidi, world renowned performer and circus visionary, will choreograph Liverpool artists and performers, who have taken part in the residency and workshops.
This is set to be a show with a difference – a show about exploration and discovery, in which The Black-E and all its nooks and crannies will come alive! Stewards will guide the public on a journey through the venue where adults and children alike will enjoy all sorts of wonders for everyone, from music, visual arts, and circus performances - who knows what they may encounter... a clown in the cupboard, a magician under the stairs... Expect the Unexpected!
Show starts from 7pm
Tickets are £7 adults, £5 concessions, £14 Families.
Tickets available from
The Black-E and News From Nowhere Bookshop, Bold Street, Monday to Saturday
Online at www.theblack-e.co.uk
Contact The Black-E for more information 0151 7095109 or email staff [at] theblack-e.co.uk
After first announcing the performance, The Black-E were overwhelmed with responses from the public and performers. Those taking part include FenFen Huang – a Chinese dancer, The Grime Family, Bisakha Sarker – a traditional Indian dancer, and Paislie Reid who will all be contributing to make this a truly memorable and inspiring night!
NoFit State Circus produce professional touring productions as well as hosting a wide range of community, training and education projects for people of all ages across the country and are coming to Liverpool to host work-shops and put on a very special performance.
Firenzi Guidi has worked with NoFit State Circus since 1995 as well as working on other massive Circus shows and will be on hand to pass on valuable tips and advice during the workshops.
- Bisakha Sarker – Traditional Indian dance
- Fenfen Huang – Contemporary and traditional Chinese dance
- Neil Smith – Jugglers
- Mammadou Diaw – African drummer
- Charles Tsang – Tai Chi
- Neil Johnson – Archiving
- St John’s Ambulance – First aid
- Sue Eyo – Jazz and Blues singer
- People Here Theatre – Drama group
- Alice Robinson- Clowning
- Katy Anne Bells – Clowning, Singer, Performer
- Paislie Reid – Dancer, Performer
- The Grime Family – Group of young mc’s
- Xia Lu – Chinese artist
- Fanchon Frohlich - Collaborative art
- Dave Ward – Poetry and Viola
- Company of Friends – Song and dance
- Nicola Darby- Cheerleading
- Iris – Butoh Dance (Japenese dance).
- Millington’s Dance School – Dance performance
- Adele Slachmuylders - Dancer
- Jack Darrel – Actor, Improvisation
- Amy Mcdowell – Actress
- Jo Ashbridge – Dance and physical theatre
Concession apply to:
- Over 60s